Thursday 22 August 2013

Black lace

                                            


Warm hello to everyone!! I have traning every day for 2 hours and I am so exhausted, that all I do is sleep and eat. Today I bought chocolat proteins to eat them after workout.

This lace shirt I bought online and I love it. I love to combinate the same colors, pattern and for a change I try the same with lace.
This silver shiny shoes are amazing. I love them and they are very comfy. This are the first oxford shoes I have in my closet.

                                        

                                   

       

                                     

                                     

                                     

                                    

                                         



shoes, shoert - Zara / shirt - ASOS









No comments:

Post a Comment