Wednesday 14 August 2013

Brand new kind of free

                                    

Good day everyone!! I hope you have a great day until now.We have had rain yesterday in Slovenia and today has not much changed.
I bought this dress online and didn't have opportunity to wear it. It is a little bit longer than all the other dresses of mine but I love it. Especially I love the pattern! I really like to combinate blue and brown colors, that's why I combinate this shoes with dress.

At the moment I am collecting some pictures of jackets and coats for winter. I never find a coat or jacket that I imagine, so I usually give sewn it to the seamstress. If you have any suggestion I am open for it.


Love***


                                             

                                          

                                        

                                   

                                   

                                   



dress - ASOS / shoes - Zara






No comments:

Post a Comment