Friday 13 September 2013

I wanna piece of you

                                     


Yesterday I got my little hamilton handbag made by Michael Kors. I bought it online. I am in love with this beautiful green color and it is so small and cute!!


Anyway, I am still competing for Wella ambassador and I would be sooo happy if you could give your vote for me on this side: http://www.wella-ambasadorka.si/si/#galerija  under name Sarah!!!

I really need your votes and I will be very happy if you could help me. You can vote every day if you want to



                                   

                                    

                                     

                                     

                                      

                                       

                                        

                     



jeans - Mango / shirt - Tommy Hilfiger / sunglasses - Ray-Ban / handbag - Michael Kors










No comments:

Post a Comment