Tuesday 15 October 2013

Fashion week 2013

                                    

I am packing for Fashion week Ljubljana!! I am so excited, because this is my first FW ever!!
I am still packing and have no idea what to put into suitcase, because I want to take everything with me. I packed 8 pairs of shoes for only 2 days.. I know I am a little bit crazy when it comes to fashion! But I want to have more options so I have to take so many things with me. I will updated as soon as possible some new pictures from fashion shows and pictures from me preparing for it. For today fashion shows I have to wear Giles unique dress and my job is to combinate it as beautiful as possible. At half past 7 pm I have a hairdresser and makeup artist to preparing me for fashion shows.
Wish me luck!!

Love***

                     


                      


                     









No comments:

Post a Comment