Monday 14 April 2014

Peplum skirt


Ta outfit sem že imela v mislih celo zimo in končno je dovolj toplo da sem to tudi realizirala.
To krilo sem kupila zgolj zato, ker božansko izgleda na blogerkah, v upanju, da bo tudi na meni kako izgledalo. Ta kombinacija mi je res top, ker se prepleta eleganca z udobjem.

This outfit I had in my mind all winter and finally is warm enough to wear it. This skirt I bought just, because it looks gorgeous on other bloggers, in hope that it will also look good at me. This combination is really top because combine elegance with comfort.









skirt, shoes - Zara / shirt - H&M / handbag - Michael Kors








Sarah**



2 comments:

  1. cute skirt!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree :)) thanks for lovely comment

      Delete