Wednesday 13 August 2014

Recycled jacket


I have to tell you how much I wanted jeans vest. I remembered that I have a jeans jacket that I don't wear. And what is better than recycling your old stuff !? I processed it into a vest. It look really amazing with more casual outfits. And of course with my new Michael Kors handbag that is the perfect color for this fall and winter.

LOVE**










shoes, vest - Zara / dress - H&M / handbag - Michael Kors / ring - Swarovski / 
red bracelet - Cango&Rinaldi / silver bracelet - Guess / sunglasses - Vogue

Get this look for $106+ on Lookastic: Orange Leather Tote Bag, Grey Maxi Dress, Red Bracelet, Light Blue Denim Vest, Black Sunglasses, and Black Embroidered Suede Loafers



Sarah*


3 comments:

  1. Lušna kombinacija :) imam podobne čeveljce iz Zare :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Res? ja kulski so, ampak meni so neki pretrdi pa ne vem zakaj!? Zato jih ne nosim nekaj dosti.

      Delete
    2. Ja, tukaj poglej :D

      http://www.blogvivalavida.com/2014/06/stripes-with-top.html

      Ja, tudi moji so trdi :'D

      Delete