Saturday 20 September 2014

20/09/2014











skirt - Zara / shoes - Gaudi / top - Zara / rings - Morellato / green bracelet - Guess / 
yellow bracelet - Swarovski / handbag - Diane von Furstenberg


I am so happy! I have my first Diane von Furstenberg handbag. It is so cute and small. It's made of leather and it's just perfect. I wanted one little black handbag for so long time, but now I have it. Every year are handbags like this more and more popular. We do not have to hold our handbag, but just put them on our shoulders and voila. And do not forget that handbags like this are perfect for upcoming fall/winter (black and small).


Get this look for $87+ on Lookastic: Olive Crew-neck T-shirt, Black Embellished Leather Thong Sandals, Black Leather Mini Skirt, and Black Leather Crossbody Bag









No comments:

Post a Comment