Wednesday 10 September 2014

Being yourself is the only right thing


I have been looking at this scarf and wondering what I wanted to do with it. It is such a beautiful scarf and wanted to use it today. What is better way to make your hair style a little better!? Scarf of course! I like thing like this but I never thought that it will look good on me. But I have to try it, even if it doesn't look good on me. Sometimes you just have to do things that you love on other people, even if looks horrible on you. I am my own biggest judge sometimes and I do not wear a lot of things, because of that. But than comes a day that I think >> What ever <<. So try something new and fresh today! Tomorrow may never come!

LOVE**











shoes - Bata / skort - Zara / top - ASOS / red bracelet - Cango&Rinaldi / green bracelet - Guess / yellow bracelet - Swarovski / rings - Morellato


Get this look for $71+ on Lookastic: White Print Silk Scarf, Black Cropped Top, Black Mini Skirt, and Neon Pink Leather Ballerina Shoes








No comments:

Post a Comment