Tuesday 30 September 2014

Tomboy is always good idea












boyfriend jeans- Zara / watch - Daniel Wellington / shoes - Zara / rings - Morellato / hat - Zara / 
iPod case - DKNY / top - Zara


Casual is always a good idea! I love all clothes that are baggy and a little bit masculine. It is so funny when I find every day something new about myself and my style. I feel no pressure and environment like this is ideal for improving my style and I think I found it. I feel so much more comfortable and have so much more confidence. In last two seasons you could see how handbags have changed. From big to small, dark to colours and normal to everything alse but normal. I changed my normal handbag for a iPad case. It is so fun to try something new and something that I didn't try before. 
Love you guys!!

Get this look for $120+ on Lookastic: Brown Hat, Silver Ring, Blue Ripped Boyfriend Jeans, White and Black Horizontal Striped V-neck T-shirt, and Orange Leather Pumps















No comments:

Post a Comment