Sunday 23 November 2014

Layers for cold weather











Hello everyone! I have so much work to do today and this week that is coming that I do not even know if one day have enough hours. But either way, we went to the center of the city to see this beautiful christmas decoration. It is just amazing and so beautiful. I love this time of the year, because I remembers me to be thankful for everything I got and also, because I will be with my loved ones. This christmas I will be with my boyfriend here in France and few days after I am going back to my country to spend new years eve there. I miss them all so much and can not wait to see everyone! So you can imagine that I am counting down every single day when I will see my loved ones.
Hope you are all enjoying this last day in the week, love you guys!!

dress - Zara / handbag - Michael Kors / sweater - Zara / hat - attitudebyBSR /
necklace - Luceat / vest - Zara



Get this look for $178+ on Lookastic: White Hat, Orange Necklace, Grey Oversized Sweater, White Vest, Light Blue Leather Tote Bag, Navy Watch, Charcoal Maxi Dress, and Black Studded Leather Boots






No comments:

Post a Comment