Tuesday 16 December 2014

Feels so right













Finally I have found a perfect socks over knee! I was looking for something warm and at the same time chic. I think it makes this outfit look so much better. Today is all about navy and black. Of course I have to wear turban, because I have been really a long time since I wore one. I am so crazy about things that you can wear in your heat! I hope you have a beautiful day and especially the week, because is the last before Christmas!! My favorite holiday and his is the first year I will not be with my family in my beautiful country. But after Christmas I will make it up. Can not wait to be back home after 126 days! 


Končno sem uspela najti popolne nadkolenke. Iskala sem nekaj toplega, ampak ob enem nekaj chic. Mislim, da naredi ta outfit res boljši. Danes je vse obarvano v črno in temno modro barvo. Seveda sem morala dodati turban, ker ga nisem nosila že kar neki časa. Res sem navdušena nad vsemi stvar,i, ki jih lahko nosiš na glavi. Upam, da imate lep dan in še posebej teden, ker je zadnji teden pred božičem. Moj najljubši praznik v letu in tokrat je prvič, da ne bom z mojo družino v Sloveniji. Ampak po božiču bom vse nadoknadila. Komaj čakam, da bom spet doma po 126-ih dnevih! 


coat - Zara / skirt - eBay / sweater - Zara / handbag - Diane von Furstenberg / shoes - Eram 




Get this look for $197+ on Lookastic: Navy Trenchcoat, Navy Mini Skirt, Black Quilted Leather Crossbody Bag, Gold Ring, Black Leather Lace-up Ankle Boots, Beige Print Silk Scarf, Black Knee High Socks, and Black Turtleneck








No comments:

Post a Comment