Friday 26 December 2014

On my way to Paris















I am on my way to Paris at the moment. I go there for a few days and then I travel back to my beautiful country, Slovenia. I will see my parents after 128 days. Crazy right?! For me definitely is! So next few post will be all about Paris and my traveling back home. I was packing yesterday and today, but I am so freaking out, because I go home for 1 month and I can take only 20kg of baggage. Hope you all will have beautiful day.

Sem že na poti v Paris. Tja grem za nekaj dni in nato potujem nazaj v mojo čudovito deželo, Slovenijo. Svoje starše bom videla po 128ih dnevih. Noro?! No, zame je definitivno. Tako, da naslednje objave bodo o Parisu in mojem potovanju nazaj v Slovenijo. Včeraj in danes sem pakirala in sem že čisto zmešana, ker se vračam v Slovenijo za dober mesec in imam lahko le 20kg prtljage. Želim vam lep in sončen dan!!


Love**
Get this look for $126+ on Lookastic: Orange Wool Hat, Beige Knit Open Cardigan, Black Crew-neck Sweater, Black Leather Crossbody Bag, Black Skinny Jeans, and Black Leather Lace-up Ankle Boots








No comments:

Post a Comment