Tuesday 30 December 2014

Snow is all around us










jeans - Zara / green bracelet - Swarovski / coat - Zara / handbag - Diane von Furstenberg


Hello guys!! We have so much snow that I can not even believe. My christmas wish was to see snow in Slovenia. So I can just say that Santa did a good job this year. Thank you! I am so happy to be back home. Today I will see my best friend and later I go to my father to see him after a long time. I am in Slovenia for just 2 days and I really didn't have time to see all people that I want to, because I am just running around the country and trying to visit everybody. 
Today I put on my favorite coat, which is kimono model and I love it! It is so comfy, beautiful and chic. So I decided for all black look in this white city. Pictures were taken before I cut my hear so tomorrow you will see me with shorter hair. I really love it, because it is so much better and I also feel better. Have a beautiful day and stay in touch. 

Ne morem verjet, da imamo toliko snega tukaj v Sloveniji. Moja božična želja se je uresničila. Tako da moram reči, da se je božiček res izkazal. Hvala!! Res sem srečna, da sem nazaj doma. Danes se dobim z mojo zelo dobro prijateljico in kasneje bom obiskati mojega očeta. Tukaj v Sloveniji sem komaj 2 dni in še sploh nisem imela časa, da se dobim z vsemi in naredim vse kar sem si zadala. 
Danes imam oblečen moj najljubši plašč, ki je model kimona in mi je res top. Je tako udoben, lep in chic. Tako, da sem se odločila za črn outfit v tem belem mestu. Slike so bile posnete pred striženjem las včeraj tako, da boste komaj jutri videli moje krajše lase. Res mi je všeč krajša pričeska, ker je toliko boljša in tudi jaz se počutim bolje. Imejte lep dan in ostanite v stiku.


Love**
Get this look for $60+ on Lookastic: Black Coat, Black Sunglasses, Black Leather Crossbody Bag, Black Skinny Jeans, and Black Studded Leather Boots









No comments:

Post a Comment