Saturday 17 October 2015

GLITTER / FUR / CULOTTES













Photography: The Blonde Bliss

shoes - Alberto Gozzi
culottes - Zara
sunglasses - Spitfire
handbag - Carven 
hat - Hats by BSR
sweater - H&M
fur pendant - Furry shop on my blog


Culottes are staying! This fall they are not going anywhere. I am wear them to any possible style and they look just fabulous with every single piece in your closet.

As you can see I opened little store with pendants for handbag that are made out of real fur. You can get them in every color you want. I love them, because they make handbag stand out even more. You can have them also for you keys or anything you like to. I really love this blue one, because it's just so beautiful and unique! Love it!!! 

Have a beautiful day!!


Love, Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment