Thursday 1 October 2015

White lover












Photography: The Blonde Bliss

shoes - Asos / culottes - Boohoo / top - Intimissimi / vest - Dixie / hat - Hats by BSR / sunglasses - Marni / watch - Fendi / rings - Amre de l'amour

Hello followers,

I am just getting more and more into this fall clothing. I am buying culottes like crazy, because I will wear them this fall all the time. At the moment I am finally buying one handbag I was soooo crazy about last few months and the model and also the color is just perfect! I am getting rid of almost half of my closet, because I just don't wear colors so much. I prefer white, grey, borgundy red, black, beige, olive,... Now you can imagine that new handbag will be in one of this colors. I can not wait to get it!! 

Have a beautiful day and weekend it's almost here!!

Love, Sara





No comments:

Post a Comment